Transilvania Leasing to absorb Grup Bianca Leasing, add 32% to share capitalPublish date: 12-08-2008
Leasing companies Transilvania Leasing and Grup Bianca Leasing, both controlled by financial company SIF Transilvania, will merge through absorption; the former will takeover the latter and hike share capital 32.8 percent to 44.23 million lei, according to shareholders' decision.
Shareholders of Transilvania Leasing decided at the July 28 meeting to add 10.92 million lei to the capital, according to a decision published today by the Official Gazette.
Once the capital is raised, it will be divided into 442.3 million shares at a face value of 0.10 lei. Capital before increase stood at 33.3 million lei.
SIF Transilvania owns 58.49 of Transilvania Leasing's share capital, SIF Muntenia controls 32.25 percent and the rest of the shares belong to insurer Ardaf, lender Raiffeisen Bank and several individuals.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei