Financial company SIF Transilvania reports 18% drop in H1 net profit to 75.35m leiPublish date: 12-08-2008
One of the five financial companies SIF Transilvania (SIF3) posted 18 percent decrease of its first half net profit year-on-year to 75.35 million lei after revenues also reduced, according to the Bucharest Stock Exchange (BSE).
Last year net profit in the first semester stood at 91.62 million lei. Assets added 11 percent to 2.28 billion lei over the first half of 2007 when they stood at 2.05 billion lei.
Revenues lost 23 percent year-on-year in the first six months to 101.09 million lei after last year in the similar period they stood at 131.3 million lei.
Spending dropped 30 percent to 20.56 million lei while last year they were 30.83 million lei.
SIF Transilvania has a share capital of 109.21 million lei divided into 1.09 billion shares at a face value of 0.10 lei.
Shares are listed at the first tier of BSE under the symbol SIF3 and the company's capitalization stands at 1.06 billion lei for a trading price of 0.9750 lei.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei