Average price of apartments in Bucharest falls 3% m/m in July, study showsPublish date: 07-08-2008
The average price for an apartment in Bucharest went down 3 percent compared to the previous month, when it stood at 119,901 euros, according to a study of the real estate company MagazinulDeCase.ro
The number of old apartments for sale was 3,178 in July, down from 3,265 in the previous month. Compared to January, when the average value of an old flat was 133,628 euros, the price dropped approximately 13 percent in July.
The fall is determined by market seasonality, with points of maximum interest in February-March and September-November, and a slowdown in the rest of the year, the company's analysts explained.
Regarding the rental market, the average rent slipped 4 percent to 594 euros in July compared to the previous month, when it stood at 616 euros.
The number of apartments for rent went up 4 percent to 1,855 in July, from 1,785 flats in June.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei