Carmaker Nissan posts 34% higher sales on the Romanian market in H1, to 1,664 unitsPublish date: 06-08-2008
Carmaker Nissan, Japan's third-largest carmaker, sold 34 percent more cars in Romania in the first half of the year compared to the same period last year, a company release reads.
The company sold 1,664 units in the first semester. It sold 325 cars in June, up 132 units versus the same month in the previous year.
Nissan produced 11.3 percent more cars worldwide in the first half of the year, reaching 1.83 million units. The carmaker posted 9.7 percent higher sales worldwide year-on-year in the first semester, to 2 million units. In Europe, sales rose 24.1 percent, reaching 340,803 units.
Nissan global sales went up 0.3 percent in June compared to the similar period of the previous year, with 322,780 units sold.
The carmaker produced 309,688 units worldwide in June, a year-on-year climb of 12.3 percent.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei