Professional turnover increased by 43 percent in H1Publish date: 05-08-2008
Professional recruitment and human resources consulting company registered a 43 percent increase in turnover in the first half of 2008, due to the need for qualified personnel on the Romanian market.
"The number of companies that request human resources services is growing on both recruitment and executive search segments," said Professional General Manager Cristina Pasat. One of the most requested HR segments in 2008 is executive search.
Pasat estimates a turnover increase of 46 percent in 2008, boosting Professional revenues to some €8.3 million, compared to €5.7 mln last year.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei