Romanian Fiscal Agency Seeks To Introduce Online Tax Payment, Expects Bids By Aug 13Publish date: 04-08-2008
Romania's national fiscal agency ANAF will organize an auction to sign a frame agreement for the online payment of taxes, using banking cards, for a total contract value of 6.75 million lei (EUR1=RON3.5171) and RON13.5 million, VAT not included.
The agreement is to be concluded of a three-year period and will allow individual taxpayers to use banking cards and pay taxes and other contributions to the general consolidated budget online.
Bidders must submit a financial statement, annual turnover for the past three years (2005-2007) from banking card transactions, at least one letter of credit from a third party, along other information documents needed to assess the observance of requirements.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei