Romania's Verida Credit IFN ups share capital 3.6 times to EUR 3.45mPublish date: 02-08-2008
Romania's mortgage credit company Verida Credit IFN will increase its share capital 3.6 times to 3.45 million euros, with the contribution of the majority shareholder Ipocredit Holding NV, the Official Gazette reads.
Verida Credit IFN had a share capital of 950,000 euros before the hike. Ipocredit Holding NV subscribed all 600.000 new issued shares for a total sum of 2.5 million euros.
Verida Credit is controlled by Ipocredit Holding NV, which owns 99.99 percent of the share capital. The company grants only real estate and mortgage credits and broke into the Romanian market at the beginning of July.
The company plans to grant credits totaling 100 million euros by the end of next year and targets an annual credit volume of 200 million euros by 2011.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei