Romania's Rompetrol To Cut Gas, Diesel Oil Pump Prices By RON0.08, RON0.05 Per LiterPublish date: 01-08-2008
Romania's second-largest oil company Rompetrol Group NV, owned by Kazakhstan's KazMunaiGaz, will cut Friday its gasoline and diesel oil pump prices by 0.08 lei (EUR1 = RON3.5366) per liter, and RON0.05 per liter, respectively, the company said in a statement.
Rompetrol will cut its Premium Euro 4 gasoline price to RON4.12 per liter. One liter of Efix 95 gasoline will cost RON4.08, while one liter of unleaded Euro Super 98 will cost RON4.71.
The company will cut its Efix Euro 4 diesel price to RON4.48 per liter and the Super Euro 5 price to RON4.77 per liter.
Rompetrol cut its pump prices by RON0.03 per liter a week ago.
Lukoil Romania, a unit of Russian oil company Lukoil Holdings, and Romania's largest oil company Petrom SA (SNP.RO) also cut their pump prices this week.
Lukoil, Petrom and Rompetrol own the highest number of gas stations in Romania, covering together over 60% of the market.
International oil prices, which affect the fuel price, rose by 50% since the beginning of the year, and doubled compared with the corresponding period a year earlier, hitting a historic record of over $147 per barrel on July 11. On Thursday, the price of the oil barrel exceeded $124.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei