The Merger Between UniCredit Tiriac and Banca Di Roma is FinalizedPublish date: 16-06-2008
The merger between UniCredit Tiriac Bank and the Bucharest branch of Banca di Roma, which begun in October 2007 was recently finalized.
Further to the merger, UniCredit Tiriac took over the clients portfolio, the assets, the employees and the liabilities of Banca di Roma.
The bank's President, Razvan Radu, explained " the operational transfer of the activity of Banca di Roma came as a consequence of the extensive merger at European level between UniCredit Group and Capitalia. The bank will further concentrate on the plans of extension, the improvement of the model of services and the quality offered to all the clients".
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei