Chinese top political advisor wraps up visit to RomaniaPublish date: 08-05-2008
China's top political advisor Jia Qinglin concluded his visit to Romania on Wednesday and left for Hungary to continue his current four-nation Europe tour.
During his visit, Jia, chairman of the National Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference (CPPCC), met with Romanian President Traian Basescu, Senate President Nicolae Vacaroiu and Speaker of the Chamber of Deputies Bogdan Olteanu.
He also delivered a speech at a senate session, expounding on China's policy of upholding peaceful development and mutual benefit, and expressing China's willingness to further consolidate the Chinese-Romanian friendship and promote the comprehensive and deep-going development of bilateral ties.
Jia arrived in Bucharest on Sunday for an official goodwill visit to Romania. After Hungary, Jia will also visit Slovenia and Croatia.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei