Romania's IT provider Gecad Net posts 40% hike in turnover y/y in 2007Publish date: 22-02-2008
Romania's Gecad Net, part of Gecad Group, saw 40 percent higher revenues last year against the previous, according to a company release.
The company reached 5.5 million euros turnover in the financial year 2007.
The hike was supported by the company's new strategy to provide complex IT solutions and business software for the local business area, according to the company's general manager, Gabriela Mechea.
About 50 percent of the company's revenues in 2007 resulted from providing CAD (Computer Aided Design) solutions and services, 30 percent from business applications and IT infrastructure services and 18 percent from security systems.
Gecad Net targets 25 percent higher revenues this year against last year, Mechea added.
Gecad is Microsoft's Gold Certified Partner in Romania. It has more than 1,000 clients, among which Agip Romania, Alro SA, Angst, Autoitalia, Banc Post, Catavencu, CEC, Daedalus Consulting, Despec Romania, Polirom, Fan Courier, Farmexim, Garanta, Honeywell Garett, Mercury360, Metroul SA, Monsanto, Omniasig, Petrom, Ringier, Rosal Grup, Sensiblu, Star-Storage, Tempo Advertising and Vodafone Romania.
The Gecad group is formed of Gecad Technologies, Gecad ePayment and Gecad Net. The group was established in 2003 by Radu Georgescu.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei