EU grants Romania EUR 250m for rural development projects, official saysPublish date: 21-02-2008
Romania will receive in advance 3.5 percent of the funds granted by EU for rural development projects, Agriculture Minister Dacian Ciolos said; the funds should amount to 250 million euros, according to another official.
The granting of the funds is part of the National Rural Development Program (PNDR) which was approved today.
PNDR establishes the policies and the rural development actions for the 2007-2013 period in the farming, forestry and rural development areas.
Another major component of the program refers to the investment projects in the mentioned areas. Funds totaling 8 billion euros will be given through PNDR, by 2013.
Ciolos said the projects for accessing the funds can be submitted starting March 3. These funds come from the European Agriculture Fund for Rural Development.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei