Romania's valuation market to see 20% hike y/y in 2008, to EUR 30mPublish date: 21-02-2008
The Romanian valuation market value could go up 20 percent this year against the previous, according to the president of the National Association of Romanian Valuers (ANEVAR), Adrian Vascu.
The market exceeded 25 million euros in 2007 and it is expected to reach 30 million euros in 2008.
Some 70 percent of the market represented real estate valuations, while the rest were valuations for goods, financial assets or business valuations, which could witness a significant growth this year, according to ANEVAR's analysis.
ANEVAR was set up in 1992. It counts more than 6,000 members and 237 associated companies.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei