Germanos Romania adds 80 stores to its chain in 2008, continues expansionPublish date: 21-02-2008
Phone service retail chain Germanos Romania voiced further expansion plans this year as it will open 80 stores all over the country, the company’s retail general manager Aris Karousos said.
The average investment per unit fluctuates between 20,000 and 50,000 euros, Karousos noted. Some 10 units will be located in Bucharest.
Another 30 stores will be opened in towns with a population of maximum 35,000 people. The Germanos official explained that 5 to 7 percent of the company’s units are relocated annually to more profitable areas.
Germanos runs 206 stores in Romania, at the moment. Some 71 were opened last year. The company is part of the Greek based mobile phone operator Cosmote.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei