Real estate company Domus Stil plans to build 1,600 apartments in Southern Bucharest next yearPublish date: 16-02-2008
Romanian real estate company Domus Stil plans to build a residential complex with more than 1,600 apartments and a commercial center in Southern Bucharest next year, according to the company's general manager, Ancuta Ionescu.
The investment value has not been established yet.
Domus Stil has developed several real estate projects on the local market, such as the residential complex Confort City, which unfolds over 45,000 square meters and includes 12 blocks, following an 80 million euros investment.
The company developed the residential complex Confort Park in Southeastern Bucharest, as well as Confort Residence.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei