Rompetrol Well Services posts 90% y/y higher net profit in 2007 to 19.4m leiPublish date: 15-02-2008
Romanian drilling company Rompetrol Well Services, part of the Rompetrol Group NV posted a 90 percent higher net profit in 2007 against the previous year on higher revenues, according to the preliminary financial results announced today at the Bucharest Stock Exchange.
Rompetrol Well Services' net profit reached 19.4 million lei (5.38 million euros) while its revenues rose 40 percent to 87.4 million lei. The company's net profit stood at 10.2 million lei in 2006.
The company's earnings reached 91.75 million lei last year, a 50 percent increase from 2006 while spendings rose 33.4 percent to 68.3 million lei from 51.2 million lei in 2006. Debts upped 20 percent to 7.9 million lei.
Rompetrol Well Services has a share capital of 13.91 million lei divided into 139.1 million shares at a 0.10 lei face value. The company is majority owned by the Rompetrol NV with 51 percent. The company's shares are listed at the second tier of the Bucharest Stock Exchange under the PTR symbol.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei