Real estate company RealTime will spend EUR 9.5m for a new residential project in BucharestPublish date: 14-02-2008
Real estate company RealTime will present four residential projects of 50 million euros at the apartment fair Condominium which will take place in Bucharest this week and will present new residential project of 9.5 million euros, according to the company.
The new residential complex, called Rainbow Spring, will be constructed in Baneasa, Northern Bucharest and will include 28 two and three-room apartments.
RealTime will present at the fair the project called Mediteraneo, located in Pipera, Northern Bucharest, which will include 70 luxury apartments, as well as the project Aleea cu Magnolii, located in Snagov, Northern Bucharest, in an area surrounded by wood and lakes, which will include 43 villas and a commercial center.
Another residential complex to be presented at the fair will be constructed in the mountain city of Brasov. It will stretch over 8.5 hectares and will include more than 90 buildings, 940 rooms, two restaurants, two coffee shops, a casino and a club. RealTime will also sell apartments in the residential complex Domenii, which includes 10 apartments with three and four rooms.
The Condominium residential fair will take place at the Sala Palatului (Palace Hall), downtown Bucharest, from 14 to 17 February.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei