The new Mazda5 Facelift released in Europe today put on sale in Romania starting February 15Publish date: 12-02-2008
Mazda, Japan's fourth-largest automaker, released today the new version of Mazda5 in Europe, which will be in stores in Romania starting February 15, according to a company release.
The new version, created using a different design, uses 4 percent less fuel and pollutes less than the previous model, released in 2005. The car will cost from 17,790 euros with taxes included. The company targets to sell some 50 Mazda5 Facelift in Romania this year.
Mazda sold seven-fold more cars on the Romanian market in January this year against the same month last year. The carmaker sold 148 units last month and aims to sell some 2,000 vehicles this year.
As many as 1,064 requests were already issued, so Mazda could cover more than half of its target after only one month. The best selling model this year was Mazda3, with 57 units, followed by Mazda2 (43 units) and CX-7 (20 units).
Mazda's sale network currently counts eight dealers to which another 12 will be added by the end of the year. Ford Motor Co. owns a third of the Japanese car producer. In 2006, Mazda produced some 966,500 cars in Japan and 344,000 abroad. Its global sales rose to 1.23 million units.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei