Electronics producer BenQ Romania targets 35% boost in turnover this year, on higher salesPublish date: 12-02-2008
BenQ Romania, the local arm of Taiwan's biggest handset maker, aims to see 35 percent hike in revenues this year against the previous, according to the company's representatives.
The company targets 28 million euros turnover this year. It posted 21 million euros revenues in 2007, 32 percent hike versus the previous year.
BenQ remained leader on the floodlight market and one of the top three companies on the LCD monitors market. The company plans to reach 15 percent of the LCD monitors market against 10 percent in present and keep the 10 percent market share for digital cameras.
The company's partners in Romania are Altex, Darer, Proca Romania, RHS Company and Tornado Sistems for the IT distribution area and StarPrint for the storage areas.
The BenQ Corporation consists of three main business groups: Digital Media Business Group, Integrated Manufacturing Service Business Group and Mobile Communications Business Group.
The BenQ Group is currently formed of eleven companies that operate independently while sharing resources. The group's revenues stood at 16.5 billion U.S. dollars in 2006.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei