Real estate developer Westhouse Group will release four residential projects in Romania this yearPublish date: 12-02-2008
Real estate developer Westhouse Group will start developing four residential projects in Romania this year, which will provide some 4,500 dwellings. The four residential complexes should be ready in 2011-2012.
Westhouse Group plans to invest 1.5 billion euros in real estate projects in Romania by 2014, for some 1,500 dwellings annually.
The company started to build three residential complexes last fall in the Southeastern county of Constanta, following 50 million euros investment. They will include 540 apartments and 525 parking places. Westhouse Group plans to carry out other 16 projects in Bucharest and countrywide.
Westhouse Group was set up in 2005 and is owned by RomReal, a company with Norwegian shareholders. It is listed at the Oslo Stock Exchange and is very active on the East European real estate market.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei