Mobile phone operator Cosmote Romania spends EUR 2m on the development of customer servicesPublish date: 06-02-2008
Mobile phone operator Cosmote Romania, member of Greece's OTE Group, invested 2 million euros in a new customer service center, located in Iride Business Park, near Bucharest.
The new center unfolds over 5,000 square meters. It hosts 300 employees from the customer service department and more than 120 employees from the IT department.
Cosmote's revenues reached 105.2 million euros in the first nine months of 2007. Its number of clients reached 2.8 million in the mentioned period.
The group operates in five countries in Southeast Europe and reached operational revenues of 2.25 billion euros in the first nine months of 2007, a 38.1 percent hike from the same period in the previous year. Cosmote group's net revenues stood at 275.9 million euros in the first nine months of 2007.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei