Romania's BCR Leasing IFN sees 37% hike in financed goods last year, to EUR 400mPublish date: 06-02-2008
BCR Leasing IFN, the leasing division of the Romanian Commercial Bank (BCR), financed 37 percent more goods last year against the previous, according to the company's general manager, Claudiu Emanuil Stanescu.
The leasing company financed 400 million euros worth of goods last year and closed contracts of 510 million euros.
BCR Leasing estimates to finance goods of 500 million euros in 2008 and targets a 10.5 percent market share. The increase should rely on banking and leasing services together with the developmentof business partnerships, said Stanescu.
BCR Leasing was established in 2001 and ranked 62nd in a league of the 272 European leasing companies in terms of revenues reported for 2005 by the European Federation of Leasing Company Associations (Leaseurope).
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei