Romania's Baneasa airport to spend EUR 15m to build departures terminal and hangarPublish date: 05-02-2008
"Aurel Vlaicu" Bucharest-Baneasa International Airport angles to ink two association contracts for constructing a "Departures" terminal and a hangar; the total investment reaches almost 15 million euros, according to airport manager, Stefan Mladin.
The terminal will cost some 10-11 million euros by itself. The general association conditions for the two contracts stipulate the associate has to cover all costs plus taxes. The airport will receive an unspecified percentage of the obtained incomes after the work is done. The percentage will be established according to the contribution of each associated part.
Both association contracts will have a 25 years term. When the association ends the common goods will be shared, according to the participation of each part.
The traffic to be taken by the new utilities will be calculated after the feasibility study. There is no exact figure yet, Mladin said. Also, no partner was established for the projects. The airport expects intention letters from the interested investors.
"Aurel Vlaicu" is Romania's secondary airport, being located near Bucharest.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei