Romania's Angst posts 50% higher revenues in 2007, to EUR 60mPublish date: 05-02-2008
Angst, one of the key players in the Romanian meat processing industry, posted revenues of approximately 60 million euros last year, up 50 percent against the previous year, according to the company's president Sorin Minea.
Revenues in 2006 stood around 40 million euros. The company planned investments of at least 6 million euros this year.
"We have a SAPARD program which ends this year and another one on going. The rest of the money will be invested in the stores network, production and distribution," Minea said.
Angst reached 45 million euros revenues in the first nine months of 2007, a 30 percent increase from the same period last year, the company's vice-president, Stefan Padure said in November. In 2008 the company angles to expand business to three ranches with some 1,000 cows.
Angst opened a new store in Cluj, central Transilvania, and three more in Oradea, western Romania, in September and October. Angst owns three meat factories, one for milk and milk products, a cow ranch and 23 specialized stores of which 18 in Bucharest.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei