Furniture producer Mobexpert sees sales going up 28% year-on-year in 2007Publish date: 05-02-2008
Furniture producer Mobexpert saw 28 percent higher sales last year against the previous, with more than three quarters of the sales belonging to the household area, according to a company release.
The company saw an average increase of 27.5 percent for the domestic segment and 28.5 percent hike for the office furniture. Most of the company's products were sold in Bucharest.
Mobexpert posted 168 million euros revenues in 2007, this marking a 12 percent increase against the 150 million euros registered in 2006.
The company said last year its revenues will rise three-fold by 2012 following 50 percent higher productivity on investments made in the industrial park in Targu Mures (Central Romania).
Mobexpert was established in 1993 and employs some 4,500 workers. The company opened its first hypermarket outside the country last year, in Sofia, following a 10 million euros investment, and plans to cut ribbon for two more hypermarkets in Bulgaria in the next four years.
The company will invest some 8 million euros to open 4 hypermarkets in Suceava, (Eastern Romania), Ploiesti, Pitesti and Bucuresti (Southern Romania) in April.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei