Romanian Lottery's EUR 12m prize was won with a ticket played in BucharestPublish date: Astazi, 29-01-2008
The 12 million euros lottery prize for the first category at the 6/49 lotto draws was yesterday won with a ticket played in Bucharest, the head of the Romanian Lottery, Liliana Minca told NewsIn.
This was the largest prize in the history of the Romanian Lottery. The lucky numbers were 36, 6, 47, 24, 20 and 2.
The winner will cash in a total prize of 9.3 million euros, after all taxes are paid.
The big prize was last won 22 weeks ago, on August 26, 2007. Its value stood at 10.45 million euros and it was the largest prize until then.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei