Romanian Auto Register To Issue New Registration Cards Only For Euro 4 CarsPublish date: 10-01-2008
The Romanian Auto Register, or RAR, on Wednesday announced new vehicles that do not comply with the Euro 4 norms will no longer receive registration cards.
"As of January 1, 2008, the Romanian Auto Register does not certify and release registration cards for the vehicles that fail to comply with the Euro 4 chemical pollution. These norms are valid exclusively for new vehicles and for vehicles that did not own registration cards prior to entering Romania," RAR said in a statement.
Late last year, RAR sent to Romanian importers, dealers and carmakers the allowance terms for Euro 3 vehicles owned by the end of 2007.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei