Largest advertising budgets for television and internetPublish date: 09-01-2008
Television and internet will receive the largest budgets from companies advertising their goods.
The advertising investment market will maintain a 30 percent growth rhythm in 2008, with television attract the top budget, at 70 percent of the total market. According to Dan Balotescu, Managing Partner of Media Investment, TV stations will increase their advertising revenues by 40 percent. Carmen Chipuc, Managing Partner of the Starcom media company, indicated that the two major sport events of 2008, the European Football Championship and the Olympic Games, will yield significant funds for public television advertising.
The budget for online advertising will double, especially following the publication of the first qualitative data in the SATI Traffic and Audience Study for Internet, which will raise trust among companies on online advertising.
Balotescu claims that sites will bring in net sales from advertising worth €17 million in 2008.
Radio will also attract attention, with advertising budgets of €54 mln.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei