2008 Budget approved by Parliamentary commissionsPublish date: 13-12-2007
The joint budget-finances commissions of the two Chambers have adopted yesterday the 2008 State Budget, Rompres informs. The MPs from the joint budget-finances commissions have authored a favourable report on the state budget draft law, one that includes around 2,000 amendments.
The report was adopted with 21 votes ‘for’, 3 abstentions and 1 vote ‘against’. At the same time, the joint budget-finances commissions have voted yesterday a series of amendments for the hiking of the local budgets by RON 500 M, with the Democrat MPs contesting the criteria on which the funds were distributed to the Counties.
The approved hikes were below RON 30 M per County, with Hunedoara, Prahova and Sibiu Counties being the exceptions.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei