Romanian MEPs To Be Paid EUR2,000 A Month - SourcesPublish date: 12-12-2007
Romania's representatives in the European Parliament are to receive monthly wages of approximately EUR2,000, equal to the salaries of the MPs in Bucharest, official sources said Tuesday.
The sources said the MEPs' salaries will be paid from the Romanian budget until the next EP elections in 2009.
Under a government ordinance approved early this year, Romanian senators, deputies and secretaries of state within the government receive equal salaries, of nearly EUR1.800 a month.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei