Dacia sales in France up by over 60 pc in the first eleven monthsPublish date: 10-12-2007
Dacia sales in the French automotive market advanced by 60.4 per cent over the first eleven months of the year, to more than 28,000 units, whereas Renault sales decreased by more than 6 per cent, according to the data provided by the Committee of French Automotive Constructors (CCFA), as ‘The Money Channel’ informed.
Over January – November, 28,232 Dacia Logan cars were registered in France, by 60.4 per cent more than the 17,598 units registered over the corresponding time period of 2006. As for the sales in November, Logan had 3,376 buyers, whereas 1,390 clients bought Logan in November. Dacia had 1.5 per cent of the French market.
More than 1.88 million cars were registered in the French automotive market over the first eleven months, which stands for an advance by 1.7 per cent compared to the corresponding time period of the previous year.
The vehicles of the French producers account for 52.5 per cent of the market, with sales declining by 2.1 per cent and the vehicles of foreign producers account for 47.5 per cent, with sales advancing by 6.4 per cent, according to the eleven – month statistics from CCFA.
Citroen was the only French producer which had growing sales (7.1 per cent). From among the foreign brands, apart from Dacia, the highest growth in terms of sales was registered by BMW, 20.2 per cent, followed by Suzuki, which had a growth of 16.6 per cent.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei