Romania’s Rompetrol Cut Pump Prices By RON 0.02 Per LiterPublish date: 10-12-2007
Romania’s second-largest oil company Rompetrol Group NV cut Monday gasoline and diesel oil pump prices by 0.02 lei (EUR1=RON3.5121) per liter, for the period December 10-16, the company said in a statement.
One liter of Premium Euro 4 gasoline will cost RON3.57, while one liter of unleaded Euro Super 98 will cost RON4.16. One liter of Efix 95 gasoline will also cost RON3.56, the company said.
The company cut Super Euro 5 diesel prices to RON3.86 per liter, while Efix Diesel will cost RON3.57per liter.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei