SIF growth of 3.6% pulls the market alongPublish date: 06-12-2007
The Financial Investment Companies (SIF) seem to have repeated their previous session performance, when they closed with an increase of 4.5 percent. By mid-session today, the BET-FI index registered an advance of 3.6 percent, pulling the market along.
The BET index, which follows the evolution of the 10 most liquid companies, registered growth of 3.41 percent, as a result of a 5.3 percent gain by Banca Romana de Dezvoltare (BRD).
SIF Muntenia evolved with the highest growth among all SIFs, leading the session to start at a gallop and registering an advance of 5.73 percent, following its 7 percent gain on Wednesday.
The general stock exchange index advanced 2.46 percent, as only four issuers were down from the previous day.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei