Works On Romania's Comarnic-Brasov Highway Sector To Start Autumn Of '08Publish date: 22-11-2007
Romania's transportation minister Ludovic Orban said that works at highway section Comarnic-Brasov will start next autumn and the contract with the company to manage the project is to be signed by June 1, 2008.
Only investors that reported an average turnover over EUR500 million in the last three years can take part in the bid organized by the National Highway and National Roads Company. The Comarnic-Brasov project is estimated at EUR1 billion-EUR3 billion, no VAT included.
Investors must also provide information according to which, in the last five years, they managed at least two similar projects with a value of minimum EUR200 million each.
The deadline to submit offers is December 24.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei