Romanian automaker Dacia to hire 600 people by the end of 2008Publish date: 05-11-2007
Romanian automaker Dacia, owned by France's second-largest car maker Renault, will bring on board 100 people by the end of this year and some 500 more by the end of the next year, according to a company release.
Those interested in the jobs can leave their curriculum vitae at Dacia Career Fest, which will take place at the Arges County Museum from Pitesti this weekend. The 100 jobs to be completed by the end of this year are available for the engineering, quality, IT, commercial, judicial, financial, human resources and communication departments. Details about the other 500 jobs can be found on company's official website. Dacia has over 13,000 employees at the time.
Dacia sold 165,501 cars worldwide from January to September this year, up 12 percent against the 148,000 cars sold in the same period of 2006, while Renault sales decreased 1 percent, to 1.85 million units. The automaker will produce some 225,000 cars this year, out of which 120,000 units to be exported.
Source: The Money Channel
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei