Pharmaceutical company 'to build new venue'Publish date: 13-07-2007
A new logistics centre is set to be built by the Pharmaceutical firm Gedeon Richter in Romania, news that may be of interest to commercial property investors.
One of the largest companies operating on the domestic medicine market, the organisation is set to invest £9 million (£4.4 million) in the new center at Targu-Mures.
In addition, the new venue will occupy 13,000 m² of space of which 5,200 m² will be allocated to space for storage purposes, the publication stated.
General manager of the firm, which is based in Hungary, Erich Bogsch said that the new building work represents clear progress from the company and is also a sign of expansion.
"This new centre, alongside the warehouse held in Bucharest, represents the central distribution and storage axis of the group, with the centre in Corunca (close to Targu-Mures) also having a logistic role in catering for our regional clients," he told the paper.
Recently, the low-cost airline company Blue Air announced that it is to offer a new flight link between London and Bucharest, further aiding transport links between the UK and Romania.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei