Iberia adds bucharest flightPublish date: 05-07-2007
A fourth weekly flight to operate on Thursdays. Iberia launched flight to Romania in March 3rd, 2007. In first three months, it has carried more than 13,000 passengers on the route. Average cabin occupancy: 84.6%
Iberia has decided to raise the number of flights between Madrid and Bucharest in July and August, to meet the higher demand for seats in the summer months.
Starting tomorrow, July 5th, Iberia will operate a fourth weekly flight between Madrid and Bucharest, departing on Thursdays from Terminal 4 at Madrid-Barajas airport at 08:40 h. and arriving at Bucharest’s Otopeni airport at 13:25 h. The return flight will take off from Bucharest at 14:15 h. and land in Madrid at 17:10 h.
Iberia launched its service to the Romanian capital on March 3rd, with two weekly return flights, and it added a third at the end of March. To date, more than 13,000 passengers have been carried on the route, and seat occupancy has averaged 84.6%, reaching 87% in June.
The aircraft used on the route are 171-seat Airbus A-320s with Business Class. Passengers flying Business Class can enjoy extra room and comfort, as well as the exquisite meal service designed by the renowned chef Sergi Arola. They also qualify for three days free VIP parking, an exclusive check-in area, and use of Iberia’s Goya and Velázquez VIP lounges at T4 in Barajas.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei