Credit Europe Bank is launching the Credit Europe IMM PortalPublish date: 09-05-2007
Credit Europe Bank (Romania) S.A. is launching the Credit Europe IMM Portal (www.credieuropeimm.ro) - the first online complete solution for SMEs. Since 2006, Credit Europe Bank (Romania) S.A. has provided various packages of products and services customised for the SMEs' needs. By launching the portal, the bank makes a new step ahead for achieving its mission related to the SME market niche - to become the main source of financing, informing and advice for SMEs. The current version of the portal will be subject to continuous improvements.
"We have the great pleasure to announce the public opinion that Credit Europe Bank (Romania) S.A. is launching the first online complete solution for SMEs, Credit Europe IMM Portal. This event shows once again the Bank's strong commitment to support Romanian SMEs with innovative and flexible solutions. I am using this opportunity to invite all small and medium-sized businesses' entrepreneurs and related parties (NGOs, other companies, students, etc.) to become members of the Credit Europe IMM Portal, in order to be able to benefit all the portal's facilities", stated Mr. Tamer Ozatakul, President of Credit Europe Bank (Romania) S.A.
What is Credit Europe IMM Portal?
Online information source for SMEs and related parties (sectorial analysis, news, articles, etc.);
Online platform for exchanging information between SMEs and related parties;
Virtual market for SMEs;
Alternative Delivery Channel for providing financing solution, support, consultancy and training services for the SME sector.
Which are the Benefits of Credit Europe IMM Portal?
Online access to a complete information source (sectorial analysis, news, articles, etc.);
Access to financing solutions for SMEs (pre-approval of loans provided by Credit Europe Bank(Romania) S.A.;
Management Skills Development for the small and medium-sized businesses' entrepreneurs (using the consultancy and training services on specific topics);
Online business development (auctions, partnerships, mergers, acquisitions).
How and Who can become a Member of the Credit Europe IMM Portal?
Any company/SME related parties can obtain free membership for the Portal, by filling in a signing-up registration form, which will allow them to access certain services offered by Credit Europe IMM Portal. The membership quality provides to the owner (company) the possibility to get answers to specific questions related to its business, directly from experts in various areas of interest and also access to much more information from various domains.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei