Liverpool link to Romania from Wizz AirPublish date: 03-05-2007
Wizz Air has announced the launch of a new service between Liverpool John Lennon Airport and Bucharest.
Flights to the Romanian capital will start on October 1 and operate three times a week, joining the existing service from Luton Airport that launched earlier this year.
At the same time Wizz Air will begin services to Palma and Valencia from Bucharest, as well as increasing the frequency of flights to Romania from both Luton and Rome in the summer.
Wizz Air, the largest low-cost operator in Eastern Europe, has looked to establish itself in the UK and is set to bring a number of new routes to Poland from Coventry, Durham Tees Valley, Bournemouth and Doncaster Sheffield airports.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei