German investments to reach 3 mil euros in car production in SibiuPublish date: 21-03-2007
German investments made in car parts in Sibiu German Ifert Plastics Technologies GmbH, a car spare parts maker, announced it would invest 3 million euros in a production unit in Sibiu. The German company set up Ifert Plastics Technologies GmbH having its social hqs. in Sibiu to work and make investment in Romania.
In Sibiu, Ifert will put out car industry components, ranging from complex plastic-made technical ones to parts for aluminum-treated car lights. Jochen Ifert, the manager of the Germany-based company, decided to invest in Romania given the market's development potential.
With the decision to invest in Romania, especially in Sibiu,one of Europe's cultural capital this year, the company has made the next step to supply its clients complex components and even turnkey modules. Besides the clients in Western Europe, the Romania market's opportunities such as the car production increase, were important for the decision, Ilfert said. The factory is likely to be built in localities in the very vicinity of Sibiu city, on a land plot measuring 5,000 sq m.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei