CitiFinancial Opens its 66th unitPublish date: 16-03-2007
CitiFinancial, the consumer finance division of Citibank Romania SA, announces the opening of its 66th unit, in Cluj-Napoca, which completes the 11 new direct sales centers launch strategy planned for the beginning of 2007. At this moment, CitiFinancial has 35 direct sales centers, and 31 branches all across the country. In just one year, CitiFinancial has succeeded in almost tripling its branch network, from 11 branches in early 2006.
"CitiFinancial's expansion has 2 pillars - the branches, and the direct sales centers, both of them promoting our retail concepts of convenience, accessibility, and flexibility. Our branches provide our clients with the ability to receive the loan within the same day of making the application. Our direct sales centers offer complete financial counseling and application support, both within our premises and at the client's location - whether at the workplace or at home - upon our customer's preference", says John Hays, CitiFinancial Country Business Manager.
The 11 CitiFinancial direct sales centers opened since the beginning of 2007 are located in Alexandria, Bistrita, Calarasi, Vaslui, Craiova, Deva, Galati, Giurgiu, Ramnicu Valcea, Resita and Cluj-Napoca.
In 2006, CitiFinancial launched 20 new branches, located in Bucuresti (2), Pitesti, Craiova, Constanta (the second branch) Bacau, Braila, Galati (the second branch), Brasov (the second branch), Arad, Oradea, Timisoara, Iasi, Buzau, Tg. Mures, Sibiu, Piatra Neamt, Cluj (the second branch), Rm. Valcea and Drobeta Turnu Severin, and 5 new direct sales centers in Targoviste, Ploiesti, Targu Jiu, Iasi and Slobozia.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei