New investment company opens headquarters in BucharestPublish date: 07-03-2007
CB Richard Ellis Romania helped Salveo Asset Management find suitable office accommodation in Victoriei Square, where they leased 135 sq m, in a brand new office project.
The building is located right in the heart of the main financial and administrative district of the city,, close to the Romanian Government.
Access to and from the site is extremely easy by car and by public transportation, including Metro, Victoriei Square being a transportation hub for the northern Bucharest.
The class A amenities include suspended ceilings, open space floors of 200 sq m, state of the art HVAC system and fire &break-in prevention system. Each floor has independent access and the multi-parking system is organised on eight underground levels.
The interior architecture allows a very efficient floor plate and excellent natural lighting. The secure environment and the self-contained nature of the building are also substantial qualities, especially for companies who need privacy and security.
Salveo used CB Richard Ellis professional service to identify a small office area with pleasant working conditions and good quality finishing. The company is specialized in real estate investments and has recently entered on the Romanian market.
Andreea Nitu, managing director of Salveo Asset Management Romania appreciated: "We are very pleased by our collaboration with CBRE's Office Negotiator, miss Corina Hutanu, who understood exactly our needs and assisted us in finding the most suitable office space for our company. In an efficient and professional way, our relationship was based on respect and we find that communication was very easy."
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei