Decision of ANRCTI contested by TelemobilPublish date: 06-03-2007
Bucharest - Telemobil will attack in disputed claims office the decision of ANRCTI (The National Authority for Regulation in Communications and Technology) related to the interconnection costs for the traffic resumption with Cosmote Romania, Laurentiu Anghel, attorney of Telemobil declared Monday for Mediafax.
Cosmote Romania has forwarded a complaint to the authority of regulation on February 23 by which Telemobil was obliged to conclude an interconnection agreement. Telemobil considers the claim of Cosmote unfounded as the legal conditions are not met.
ANRCTI has decided on March 2 the resumption of the connections between Cosmote Romania and Telemobil after the cut by the first operator on March 1 at 00:00. The interconnection links were reestablished on March 2 at 12:00.The connections were cut as the two operators could not agree on the interconnection costs.
“Until the solution of the litigation , the interconnection costs between the two networks are establishes on mutual grounds at USD 0.12 per minute and USD 0.03 per SMS, and, as regards any other commercial conditions related to the interconnection services, the taxes applied by the parties until the moment of the cut will be used,” reads the decision of ANRCTI.
“We believe that ANRCTI should decide to impose an interconnection tax equal to zero until the solution of the case. The present tariff has generated for Telemobil loses of approximately USD 45-50,000 since March 2006,” Anghel added. The representatives of the company estimated in December 2006 a turnover of USD 128 M and 490,000 customers.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei