RZB decorated as Best Bank in AustriaPublish date: 28-02-2007
Highly regarded US magazine Global Finance selected Raiffeisen Zentralbank österreich AG (RZB) as Best Bank in Austria. "This award confirms RZB's excellent market position", said RZB's CEO Walter Rothensteiner. "RZB achieved several such awards in the past years, among other publications by Euromoney and The Banker. RZB's strategic approach and success in domestic corporate banking is once more validated by the first decoration for Austria by Global Finance."
All selections were made by the editors of Global Finance after extensive consultation with bankers, corporate financial executives and analysts throughout the world, choosing a Best Bank for every developed market. "This award confirms RZB's strong position as corporate and investment bank in Austria," said Karl Sevelda, RZB Managing Board Member for Austrian and international corporate customers. "25 per cent of Austrian large companies have their primary banking relation with RZB, and the share grows steadily. Clear customer-focus, excellent service and product quality combined with innovative strength give us the decisive edge in the market."
"Global Finance awarded the price not to the largest, the oldest or the most diversified bank in any given country, but rather to the best - the banks with which corporations around the world would most likely want to do business," said Global Finance's publisher Joseph D. Giarraputo. Among the winners were: Citi (USA), Societe Generale (France), ABN AMRO (Netherlands) and Mizuho Financial Group (Japan).
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei