Armax Gas Medias Performs Cash Capital IncreasePublish date: 22-02-2007
The Rasdaq-listed metal structures manufacturer Armax Gas Medias operated a cash capital increase of RON 5.6m (€1.6m), following the 75% shareholders’ subscription of shares available for the capital increase.
Presently, Armax owns a share capital of RON 8m (€2.3m), following shareholders’ contribution at a face value of RON 0.1/share.
The attracted funds shall be used for acquiring equipment and other investments.
Armax Gaz Medias is owned by businessman Mircea Vescan (42.39%), Aldora company (12.1%) and businesswoman Simona Popescu (10.42%).
Armax shares last trading price was of RON 1.33/share.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei