Equest Balkan in Bucharest car park dealPublish date: 16-02-2007
LONDON (SHARECAST) - Equest Balkan Properties built gains today as the property investment company focused on South Eastern Europe announced the purchase of a stake in a Bucharest car park development and said its portfolio is performing to expectations.
The group said it has bought a 75% stake in Trigon Properties, the sole owner of Man Construct-UN-Impex SRL, a Romanian development company that is developing the Europark multi-storey car park project.
The initial acquisition price for the holding is €2.75m subject to a further investment commitment for project development of about €16m. The predicted net initial yield is in excess of Equest’s target 11% yield.
In addition, the firm said that during the year to 31 December 2006 it completed 11 transactions in Romania, Bulgaria and Serbia and had invested or committed to property expenditure of €335m.
Together with the acquisition of the Europark Car Park development in Bucharest this rises to around €350m.
It added that the company's pipeline of new opportunities remains strong comprising investment properties and related capital expenditure of around €50m, which will take total investment and related commitments to €400m within the next few months.
Full year results will be issued on 18 April.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei