Millenium BCP established its headquarters in RomaniaPublish date: 30-01-2007
The largest Portugese bank, Millenium BCP has recently leased a new class A office building near Piata Victoriei, for their local headquarters. The building is located on Dr. Felix Street and totals 3,160 sq m. It was leased by Millenium BCP for Eur 20 / sq m.
After losing the battle for BCR, the company announced the intention to enter the Romanian market, with investments of Euro 50 - 100 million in a first phase.
The bank intends to create a strong retail banking network using their own successful formula for business development.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei