Europolis acquired two office buildings within Sema Park, for an estimated Eur 90 millionPublish date: 30-01-2007
Europolis has recently acquired two office buildings within Sema Park, for an estimated Eur 90 million, from developer River Invest. The two buildings are still under construction and are scheduled for delivery at the end of 2007 and first quarter of 2008.
They will provide a total rentable office area of approximately 57,000 sq m (42,000 sq m and 15,000 sq m) and Europolis representatives stated that the first building is already 65% leased.
The Sema Park project will be developed on the premises of former Semanatoarea factory until 2015 and will comprise office buildings, commercial and residential areas. The office segment is estimated at a total of 364,000 sq m.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei