Romania: STK Emergent to Enter BSE in '07Publish date: 29-01-2007
STK Emergent registered a return of 22.6% last year, from the moment of its launching at the end of April 2006.
The net assets reached RON 27.1 Mn (almost EUR 8 Mn) at the end of 2006, compared with RON 13.5 Mn (EUR 3.7 Mn) when it was established.
STK Financial president Nicolae Pascu said that the fund could be listed by the end of the year on the Bucharest Stock Exchange.
The company's major objective is to reach a net asset value of RON 50 Mn.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei