Conference on ''Business Inteligence, Data Integration, Data Quality'', presented by RBIPublish date: 22-01-2007
The Romanian Banking Institute, in collaboration with CIO Council, will organize on 21st of February 2007 a benchmark event, starting the program for 2007 with the conference "Business Inteligence*, Data Integration, Data Quality", as shown in a press release received by BankNews.ro. The conference will analyze a concept that becomes more and more important for Business Management: Business Intelligence.
According to a recent definition "Business intelligence is the use of information that enables organizations to best decide, measure, manage and optimize performance to achieve efficiency and financial benefit." Source: Gartner Group. Including applications like analysis of changing trends in market share; changes in customer behavior and spending patterns; customers' preferences; company capabilities; and market conditions, Business Intelligence applications and technologies can enable organizations to make more informed business decisions, making possible in timely access of management to critical business information.
Using powerful algorithms of data analysis, but also benefiting of a well organized system integrated in company's processes, Business Intelligence can make the difference in the conditions of fierce competition and fast changes.
Ensuring data quality and management is one of the main priority of financial organization, in the context of Basel 2. Regarding this objective, an important role is played both by Business Intelligence concept and tools.
Directly suported by CIO Council Romania, the event will bring toegether top Romanian professionals presenting case studies of organizations that successfully implemented "Business Intelligence Systems", analyzing a potential major development in the Romanian banking system. The main developers of software solutions will present advanced tools for Business Intelligence implementation, tools that are designed to be adapted to any kind of IT environment.
Further information on site www.ibr-rbi.ro
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei